Wifi for Coffee Shops
With the expansion of hotspots and the increased use of smart devices such as iPhones and iPads, Wi-Fi access has become the norm for many people across the UK and Ireland. There is also an increasing expectation that this service is provided, and coffee shop wifi is fast becoming a prerequisite for many visitors.
As a business, providing a reliable wifi solution is an additional overhead. With our Cloud Wifi Solutions we can show you how you can get something back for your investment.
Coffee Shop Wifi Solution Provider
There are many benefits for you as the owner in providing internet access for your customers. The benefits include:
- Coffee shop wifi services may help to attract new customers to your business.
- By keeping your customers at the cafe for longer you can increase the revenue stream of your business.
- Providing an additional service such as Internet Access can give you competitive advantage over other cafes in your area and accommodate business individuals wanting to keep in touch with the outside world.
- A coffee shop wifi network can be deployed with speed and can eliminate the need to put expensive cable through walls and ceilings, reducing expense.
- Wireless often removes the need for complex cabling meaning installation can take place with minimum disruption.
- We take away the hassle of running your own network by providing full support to you and your customers.
The Guest Management System
Our Guest Management System (GMS) forms part of the overall solution. The GMS automatically monitors the time allocated to each username or time-code and suspends the account when all the time purchased is used up or has expired.
The GMS also prevents users that aren’t authorised from accessing the wireless network by using Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA). For security, the integrated DHCP server and firewall with Denial of Service (DoS) Protection safeguards the network from malicious attacks and hackers.
Our Guest Management System ensures that your network can only be accessed by guests and assists with the 2009 anti-terror legislation requiring all organisations providing public internet access to log user name, address and IP address details.